[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: feedback from jp

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Fri Jul 30 09:05:57 EDT 2004

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#c183

i loved this tool, but my last attempt to install (first attempt was to profile) caused havoc: i could not start my linux mozilla anymore (it just locked without showing a window). I had to delete chrome.rdf to get it going again. Second attempt to install globally had the same effect. Are there known issues? I use mozilla pulled from the CVS on 20040630 (1.8a2) compiled under linux with xft support.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8a2) Gecko/20040630 MultiZilla/1.6.0.0d