[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: New Feedback from rizzo

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Wed Jan 7 23:05:37 EST 2004

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#132

Fantastic tool - saved me hours while trying to figure out why Mozilla/Firebird wouldn't display PDF file stream coming out of a ASP.NET memory object.   Thanks all around.

Someone already mentioned this, but...
An option to keep the window "on top" would be perfect.  If would definetely save me a ton of clicks having to switch between windows.

Another great option (ok, this is gratuitouis) would be to add transparency support to the LH window with a sliding scale allowing the user to set the level of opacity.

Thanks.