[Livehttpheaders] Capturing Form post with LiveHTTPHeaders

Eelco van Kuik moz-needlesearch at planet.nl
Mon Feb 9 12:28:21 EST 2004

Hi,

I am the project owner of the NeedleSearch Toolbar.

I don't know if you know it, but it lets you bookmark search engines. A
special feature is that it can 'capture' or auto add a search engine.

It is pretty smart now, but it could capture more search engines with
the help of LiveHTTPHeaders and I was wondering if you could help me
with this.

Whenever I am capturing a search engine, I would like to capture the
following information:

(This is what I tested on Devguru.com with the search key word:
NeedleSearch)

Posted variables: FormAction=Go&SearchString=NeedleSearch&SearchType=Any

When I look in LiveHttpHeaders it is all there plus a lot of extra info
I don't need.

Could you tell me, what the easiest way is to capture this? Right now I
grab the information with a ProgressListener, but I am unable to get any
Request information out of it.

Regards,

Eelco van Kuik