[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: New Feedback from David Kolar

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Wed Nov 19 15:53:28 EST 2003

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#120

Could livehttpheaders be modified so that one could pause between each network request? I want to step though how a page and its graphics are loaded over the Internet. When I'm developing a page, everything loads really quick over the LAN and I have no sense of how the page might be rendering over a slow connection.

Also, I am all for comment 112, or perhaps a sidebar option.

BTW livehttpheaders is a real gift--thank you!