[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: New Feedback from Rich

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Tue Nov 18 19:31:01 EST 2003

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#118

This is an awesome tool for looking at https headers.  I work in Tech Support for a proxy product and we noticed that connect requests are not captured.  It would certainly be helpful to have those requests/replies as well.  (For those that do look at https traffic, the connect requests are in the clear and can be seen with packet analyzers.  It is after the connect request/connection established that everything is encrypted and LiveHTTPHeaders is so helpful.)

Thanks again for this wonderful tool.