[Livehttpheaders] Livehttpheaders: New Feedback from Steve

notes at mozdev.org notes at mozdev.org
Thu Nov 13 09:47:23 EST 2003

http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/suggestions.html#114

Great tool.

I am using liveHTTPheaders 0.7 on Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007 Firebird/0.7 (OS: WinXP Pro).

Once there is some logged material and the Headers tab is selected, my CPU goes to 100%.  It only drops back if I select another liveHTTPheaders tab, or move to another browser tab.

Is this just me or is this `expected' behaviour?  Is this the same issue that was reported in item 14?

TIA.