[Livehttpheaders] User Profile Directory install

Daniel Savard savardd at gnulinux.ca
Wed Dec 24 09:35:32 EST 2003

Hello,

  Thanks to Jerry for his patch.  I appreciate it but there is still a
problem with components registering in profile directory.  The component
is needed for the 'PageInfo's Headers tab'.  It is not needed for the
LiveHTTPHeaders realtime window.

  Maybe I may offer the choice of installing it both way ?

  1) Full install (PageInfo Header Tab and Live window) if installed in
mozilla directory.
  2) Only Live window if installed in profile directory

  What do you think of that ?

Daniel Savard