[LibX] isbn linking to wrong bookmarklet

Karlsen, Jeffrey KarlseJ at scc.losrios.edu
Wed Jan 2 19:56:06 PST 2013

Oh, of course you'd need that sort of info to diagnose, sorry for not sending it initially:

edition=08669053
LibX version: 2.0.15694.0

Any page with an ISBN will do, but it's nice to look at an Amazon page because you see that the cue links properly to the OPAC while the ISBN goes to EDS... so here's an arbitrarily chosen Amazon page:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1844677494/

Thanks so much for the help!

-Jeff