[LibX] isbn linking to wrong bookmarklet

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:29:22 PST 2013

Share your edition id and a page on which you observe this behavior so we
can see the issue.

We've made a fair amount of changes to autolinking ISBNs - particularly to
better integrate Summon libraries - so it's possible we've changed
something.  It's also possible that you're using xISBN and you've changed
your settings with OCLCs (that's actually more likely, IMO).

 - Godmar