[LibX] LibX for Chrome update

Lin, Victoria victoria_lin at harvard.edu
Wed Oct 10 08:06:39 PDT 2012

Hi Godmar,
I did a quick testing, everything is working. Thanks for fixing this, our users will be very happy to have it back.

I am not very clear about how to distribute them to our users, we have two libx editions, can we post the two links on our library web site, so that people can click on one of them to install?

http://libx.org/releases/gc/install.php?edition=harvard
http://libx.org/releases/gc/install.php?edition=E250AAF1

thanks,

Victoria Lin
Harvard University Information Technology
Library Technology Services
90 Mt. Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel: 617-495-3724