[LibX] LibX for Chrome update

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:57:32 PDT 2012

We've figured out most of the technical issues that prevented us from
getting into the webstore.
We have a first version of LibX 2.0 in it:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/libx-for-google-chrome-tm/ffkfoaiikoedjcjlpnnaidojhfchiafk

Before you send everyone there, there's a few things to be figured out.
 First, we need to figure out how if/how it's possible for you to embed the
LibX download into your edition homepages, which many of you have.  Second,
we need to figure out if the auto-activation of your edition is still
possible and how.  Third, the new autoedition feature (based on sensing the
IP address) currently does not work in the version uploaded to the store;
we're working on fixing this right now. Once these issues are figured out,
we'll revector the update path so that existing users of LibX 2.0 will
receive their next update from the webstore (and all future updates);
currently, updates are still served from libx.org.

We're now looking to get on addons.mozilla.org as well.