[LibX] Wikipeda COinS

Jonathan Rochkind jonathan at dnil.net
Thu Nov 29 12:41:44 PST 2012

I heard something about Wikipedia actually removing COinS from their
pages.  It is possibly only temporary, while they fix their
infrastructure to put them back. I'm sorry, I can't find a citation
now and forget where I heard it, but if you check to see if the COinS
are actually on the wikipedia page -- if they aren't there, then the
LibX COinS function obviously can't use what's nto there!