[LibX] issn autlinking problem in libX 2

Lin, Victoria victoria_lin at harvard.edu
Fri Nov 9 08:09:51 PST 2012

Hi thanks for looking into this

We have 2 libX editions, we are still on libx 1.5, but we provide the following two libX 2 edition links to our users

http://libx.org/releases/ff/libx2-latest.xpi?edition=harvard and
http://libx.org/releases/ff/libx2-latest.xpi?edition=E250AAF1

http://libx.org/releases/ff/libx2-latest.xpi?edition=harvard is used for Exlibris ALEPH system, when use this libX 2 edition, issn is not a link

1)     Edition revision: 21, libX version: 2.0.15632.0

2)     Examples of failing pages: Aleph catalog at http://lms01.harvard.edu/F?func=direct&doc_number=013249417, or ejournal list at http://sfx.hul.harvard.edu/hvd/az, click on any letter in the alpha bar, issn is not a link

3)     Edition id is Harvard

http://libx.org/releases/ff/libx2-latest.xpi?edition=E250AAF1 is used for Aquabrowser, when use this libX 2 edtion, the string "issn%sA" is missing from the url and as a result it does not go to the correct record.

1)     Edition revision: 11, libX version: 2.0.15632.0

2)     Example of failing pages: Aleph catalog http://lms01.harvard.edu/F?func=direct&doc_number=013249417 issn is a link, but when click, it goes to http://hollis.harvard.edu/?q=0158-9040 when it should be http://hollis.harvard.edu/?q=issn%3A1687-7632 (as in libX 1.5), "issn%3A" is missing from the url

3)     Edition id is E250AAF1

When switch back to libX 1.5 of both editions, issn is a link and goes to the correct place.

Thanks.

Victoria Lin
Harvard University Information Technology
Library Technology Services
90 Mt. Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138