[LibX] LibX Automatic Update Issues?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:36:53 PDT 2012

Emma,

I've described how LibX's update mechanism works here:
http://libx.org/documentation/questions-and-answers/how-does-libxs-update-mechanism-work/

Could you read through this and then let us know if you're experiencing
problems, taking into account how it works. (Note that 'Check Updates' in
Firefox will not check for edition configuration updates).

 - Godmar