[LibX] LibX Automatic Update Issues?

Emma Moore emoore at METROPOLITAN.EDU
Wed May 2 07:29:09 PDT 2012

Hi all-

We were wondering here whether anybody else had auto-update issues with 2.0.  Yesterday, we pushed out a new edition of ours (a few cosmetic tweaks), and it seems to have been hit or miss whether the update went through or not, or was even available through "Check Updates" in Firefox. (The computers here vary as to their version Firefox, but I think the minimum is 9.01.)

We updated some of our computers here, but were wondering whether there is anything that could have interfered with auto-updates (anything that we can fix in the future).

Emma

Emma C. Moore
Emerging Technologies Librarian
Metropolitan College of New York