[LibX] is there libX for mobile devices?

Jonathan Rochkind jonathan at dnil.net
Fri Mar 30 07:29:49 PDT 2012

Huh, I'm curious to learn more about this.  As a 'normal web page',
all by itself, it can't add 'cues' to some existing web page, right?
Which is a main part of the interest in LibX to me; it's easy enough
to make a page with a search box on it redirecting to a catalog (or
anywhere else) without LibX, that's not that special, it's the cues on
the page that are.

But I wonder if there's some way to make it do that; I've been
thinking of a while of something like LibX, but in pure javascript,
triggered as a javascript 'bookmarklet'.  Is there some way to do that
with LibX 2.0?

In general, is there any documentation of LibX, what it does, what
it's options are, etc.?  I've been having trouble finding any for 2.0.

Jonathan