[LibX] problems encounted after upgrade to libx 2.0 ?

Lin, Victoria victoria_lin at harvard.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:03:42 PDT 2012

Thanks, here is what I did:
Created a non public libx 1.5 edition by copying a public live Harvard libX 1.5 edition,
Made the new edition live and installed it in Firefox
Click on the Upgrade button to upgrade to libX 2.
Later found out libX defaults to CUNY (City University of New York?)

It might be related with the Fiddler Firefox Extension I installed. I now disabled Fiddler, and redo the above steps, will see how it goes.