[LibX] problems encounted after upgrade to libx 2.0 ?

Lin, Victoria victoria_lin at harvard.edu
Thu Mar 15 08:09:48 PDT 2012

Hi I upgraded a private testing Harvard libX 1.5 edition to libX 2, I noticed after the upgrade, the libx default to CUNY, have to search Harvard and change edition.

I wonder if the general users (who don't know about the upgrade) have to search their edition and change the edition after the upgrade, can the upgrade maintain the institutional branding?

Thanks,

Victoria Lin
Systems Librarian
Harvard University Library