[LibX] libX 2.0 missing button to link resolover on Google Scholar search results page

Rupinder Paul rupen at vt.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:21:10 PST 2012

Hi All,

To change the image of the "cue icon" :

Use "Options" tab in Edition Builder  (as Stephen mentioned). Wherein, you
can change (as per your preference) the value of "Cue Icon" for your
edition.

Note:
- That you will need to copy forward the current version (of your edition)
with this change, make that new one live !
- This change will reflect on every libapp that use cues (not just the
Google Scholar libapp) under default settings of standard cues. Unless that
libapp has been         coded specifically to use a different image for cue
(in that libapp)
- One can upload new image files from "File Management" in Edition Builder

@Stephen - I just tested with my copy of your edition and after changing
cue icon value to "ico_go.gif" .. It works ! . Currently in your edition
settings "cue icon" value is unassigned.

@Victoria - I tried to look-up your edition (search: "Harvard") but, I
guess you're working with a private copy of your edition, and ones that are
public still havent been upgraded to 2.0. Nonetheless, changing the "Cue
Icon" value from edition builder should do the trick.

Please let me know if anyone needs further clarifications or faces any
problems.

regards
Rupen