[LibX] LibX & Summon API

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:47:33 PDT 2012

For those interested in how to set up LibX to work with the Summon API, see

http://libx.org/how-to-set-up-libx-with-the-summon-api/

I think this is really cool and opens up numerous possibilities. ISBN
autolinking is the first app we've changed to look up all FRBR-ized
editions in Summon, we're working on converting the other autolinks too
(PMID, DOI, ISSN - all of which can be directly found in Summon).

We can't roll this out automatically for anybody using Summon - you'll have
to set something up on your end. For detail, see the blog post above (which
also has a screen cast).