[LibX] LibX Edition Statistists

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:54:54 PDT 2012

Yes, as we transition from 1.5 to 2.0, we're no longer running those
scripts that analyze our logs.

Instead, we're using Google Analytics. Unfortunately, it's not easily
possible to share the data in Google analytics with other users (at least
we haven't figured out how), so what we'll need is some programming against
the Analytics API to pull down usage statistics and place it where edition
maintainers can find it.  The new statistics will be much more detailed,
however - it'll record, for instance, which catalogs where searched by a
user etc.

 - Godmar