[LibX] IMDB and LibApps

Brian Greene BGreene at cgcc.cc.or.us
Thu Jan 26 17:02:28 PST 2012

What do I need to do (if anything) to activate the LibApp Core Package? I just learned about the IMDB functionality and when I go to the site I see the LibX notice, but I don't see any icons. When I click on the notice I'm taken to our edition download page which says "Subscribed Packages" and then "None," yet when I go to the Libapps tab under preferences it looks like the LibX Core Package is checked. Do I need to do something to activate it? Maybe I'm just missing the icons on IMDB.

Thanks,
Brian
CGCC Library