[LibX] LibX 2.0 - build revision button

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:58:07 PST 2012

You can test any revision inline, for instance, by visiting
http://libx.org/editions/downloadlibx2.php?edition=281D6F61.3  which is
redirected from http://libx.org/editions/download.php?edition=281D6F61.3

(Change .3 to whatever you want.)  That link is also provided in the
edition builder.

Also, when you visit the page, activate the plugin. There's a new tab
'Maintainers'. Look at it to activate this revision.

Will all this be documented on our new website? Yes.

 - Godmar