[LibX] libX 2 > preferences > context menu lists nothing except for "Rset to default options" button

Lin, Victoria victoria_lin at harvard.edu
Mon Dec 3 12:01:07 PST 2012

Hi I installed http://libx.org/releases/ff/libx2-latest.xpi?edition=harvard (firefox) and http://libx.org/releases/gc/install.php?edition=harvard (google chrome), I notice there is nothing in Preferences > context, except for the "Reset to default options" button, should there be some checkboxes there so that the user can turn on/off options for the right click menu?

Thanks,

Victoria Lin
Harvard University Information Technology
Library Technology Services
90 Mt. Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138
Tel: 617-495-3724