[LibX] PMIDs

Kuntzman, Jeff Jeff.Kuntzman at ucdenver.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:21:04 PDT 2012

Pubmed itself appears to be wrapping the IDs in XML which appears to stop LibX autolinking-
I think it would be a great candidate for a Libapp.  Pubmed doesn't put in our resolver link until the user views citation level results - having the PMID autolink can get people to full text one step faster.
Thanks for considering.
Jeff Kuntzman
xxxxx