[LibX] PMIDs

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:46:24 PDT 2012

Actually, PMID are part of the core feeds, please see:

http://libx.org/libx2/libx2-git/src/libappdisplay/index.php?pkg=http://libx.org/libx2/libapps/libxcore

and specifically

http://libx.org/libx2/libx2-git/src/libappdisplay/index.php?pkg=http://libx.org/libx2/libapps/163

But this will only work if the 'PMID' prefix and the number are part of the
same text node. So, for instance, if a site has:

<b>PMID:</b> 1234564

it won't work.

If you have a site where it doesn't work for this reason and you'd like it
working - all that would be needed is a Libapp for it.  Sony and Rupen are
working hard to make the libapp builder for public use, but Rupen is also
entertaining ideas for libapps he'll write.

 - Godmar