[LibX] Can't eliminate Scholar

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Mon Oct 24 09:11:53 PDT 2011

In the options tab of edition builder I have checked "Disable all Google
Scholar support". However, I still see a link in the LibX toolbar in IE
8 (though not in Firefox 7), and I still see Scholar as an option in the
context menus. Am I mistaken to think that checking this "disable" box
should make these things go away?

Phil
--
Phil Shirley