[LibX] Summon and LibX

Debbie Flitner Debbie.Flitner at asu.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:07:34 PST 2011

Well drat. I thought I had figured something out.  Thanks Godmar, {i|t.isbn=%i} works fantastically.

The question is whether Summon wants us to search using '/q=isbn: .... ' or '?t.isbn=....'

Both queries come up when doing a search.  Searching for the isbn 0521099064 in the advanced search gives this url - http://asu.summon.serialssolutions.com/search?t.isbn=0521099064 with the phrase isbn:(0521099064) in the search box. If I just click Search again with that phrase, the url changes to http://asu.summon.serialssolutions.com/search?s.q=isbn%3A(0521099064)

Thanks very much for the correction.  I will see if we have some information with the "official" syntax.

-Debbie