[LibX] libX 2 beta for Firefox reload page via Harvard Access problem

Lin, Victoria victoria_lin at harvard.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:12:44 PST 2011

Hi a couple of our libX 2 beta/FireFox 8 users reported problems with reloading page via Harvard Access, after click on it, it goes to Harvard PIN authentication page (which is correct) and then redirect to  http://ezp-prod1.hul.harvard.edu/menu which is our eproxy menu page, instead of the page the users want to go. I advised them to switch back to libX 1.5

I wonder if you've received this kind of problem report? thanks

Victoria Lin
Systems Librarian
Harvard University Library
Office for Information Systems