[LibX] Web Localization via Embedded Cues - Amazon

Anna Hulseberg ahulsebe at gustavus.edu
Tue Nov 22 12:16:09 PST 2011

Greetings. Our collection development coordinator has asked me if it's
possible to configure LibX so the embedded cue for searching our library
catalog appears in Amazon for formats other than books. In this case, he
is specifically wondering about CDs. The LibX home page states that
"book pages at Amazon or Barnes & Noble contain cues that can check
whether the library has the book you are looking to buy." I'm wondering
if "book pages" means the embedded cues are only available for
books/only available for items with an ISBN?

Thank you.
Anna

--
Anna Hulseberg
Academic Librarian, Electronic Resources