[LibX] FF8 and libX

Anna Hulseberg ahulsebe at gustavus.edu
Wed Nov 9 09:06:01 PST 2011

According to my notes, in July 2011 the LibX team created a test
revision for us from our then-live revision -- I tested and made that
new revision live so we'd be compatible with FF5. I'm wondering if the
LibX team will be creating test revisions that are compatible with FF8
for us sometime soon, or if I need to figure out how to create a LibX2
beta edition for use at my institution.

Thanks.
Anna