[LibX] LibX 2.0 beta update

Victoria Lin weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 22 07:25:29 PDT 2011

Hi I tested it in Firefox and Chrome, they both work as expected. One question regarding the Context Menu, is it possible to let the maintainer choose which context menus are pre-selected before push it out to the public, if it is not possible to do so, how about preselect all context menus, we'd like to give the user as many options as possible.

thanks, Victoria

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 14:29:24 -0500, Brian Nicholson wrote

--
Victoria Lin
Systems Librarian
Email: weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu