[LibX] Select an edition

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:28:48 PST 2011

Two thoughts:

- yes, the option could be more intuitive, and include more documentation

- ideally, for the majority of users, we'd like the ability to preselect, or
autoselect, an edition when the extension installs (like with LibX 1.5
currently).  We haven't quite figured out how to do this, though, but we
hope to think up a solution.

 - Godmar