[LibX] LibX and Firefox 5

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:04:32 PDT 2011

Built after June 22 can be installed in FF5-7
Made live after June 30 are recognized as compatible when a user upgrades.

I upped the maxVersion in install.rdf, which determines whether a .xpi
is compatible, on June 22.
I upped the maxVersion in update.rdf, which is what the browser checks
to see if a compatible update is available, on June 30.

install.rdf gets embedded in your .xpi when you rebuild.
update.rdf is updated when you 'make live'.

Sorry this is so complicated.

 - Godmar