[LibX] FF5 / LibX (Current Version)

Stephanie Collett Stephanie.Collett at ucop.edu
Mon Jun 27 15:23:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

I recently updated (2011-06-21) our version of LibX (Melvyl). After the update, a user reported issues with using the context menu with Worldcat and Worldcat Local catalogs. I have confirmed the issue. The Worldcat-based catalogs do not appear in the context menu after setting them in the preferences.

The user said this behavior is new. Our previous version built on 2011-03-30 had no issues with the context menu.

Is this a known issue, or is there a work around?

Cheers,
Stephanie