[LibX] LibX author search in III Millennium catalog

Simon, Kenneth Kenneth.Simon at lmu.edu
Wed Jan 5 15:53:52 PST 2011

When I do an author search for “joe smith” from within the OPAC, the URL generated is:

http://linus.lmu.edu/search/a?SEARCH=joe+smith

When I begin in LibX, the URL generated is:

http://linus.lmu.edu/search/a?joe%20smith&startLimit=&SORT=R&endLimit=

It’s the startlimit and endlimit that are causing the problem; if I remove those, everything works fine.

Does this help?

Ken