[LibX] Firefox 4 and LibX

Brian Nicholson brn at vt.edu
Wed Jan 5 11:05:41 PST 2011

I think both proxy and context menu support will be finished by next week.
 Of the items mentioned above, object caching will probably be the most time
consuming, and may take the remainder of January to complete.  Preparing the
updates from 1.5 to 2.0 should only take a couple days.  While we have no
specific days set for these tasks, ideally, LibX 2.0 should be released
early in February.

Brian