[LibX] Is there a way to turn off the feature to add a second row in the toolbar?

Jonathan Rochkind jonathan at dnil.net
Mon Aug 1 19:07:17 PDT 2011

The trick is that the URL template for a single field search is
ideally different than the one for multi-field search. I don't think
there's any way to get LibX to do that, I guess?

Blacklight definitely doesn't use anything that's "standard lucene-
style search syntax", that could mean several things, but, no.  Much
like VuFind or even some commercial/proprietary ILSs/OPACs that use
Lucene under the hood, the actual user-facing app has it's own URL
patterns, that are only passed to lucene under the hood, user's don't
get to issue requests directly to lucene or anything.

Not sure if there's a way to set up a generic "Blacklight" config in
LibX or not, every BL installation can have different field types and
names.