[LibX] Is there a way to turn off the feature to add a second row in the toolbar?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:47:05 PDT 2011

No, that's not easily possible.

Also, I'm reasonably certain that LibX's URL template syntax can
handle multiple search fields as they are used by Blacklight (don't
they use standard Lucene-style syntax?) and if it isn't so, we're
happy to support Blacklight as a dedicated catalog type. What's your
URL template currently?

 - Godmar