[LibX] Can I distribute libX 2 beta to our users

Hedreen, Rebecca hedreenr1 at southernct.edu
Wed Apr 20 08:05:28 PDT 2011

Having gotten a couple of questions about it, I added a link to the Chrome
version as well, marked 'beta'. I figure most people who use Chrome will
know what a 'beta' product is!

--Rebecca
--
Rebecca Hedreen
Sciences and Distance Learning Librarian
hedreenr1 at southernct.edu
"To ask why we need libraries at all, when there is so much information
available elsewhere, is about as sensible as asking if roadmaps are
necessary now that there are so very many roads." - Jon Bing, Professor of
Information Technology Law, University of Oslo, Norway