[LibX] Can I distribute libX 2 beta to our users

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:58:51 PDT 2011

>From our end, nothing's to prevent you from pointing users at it.

Here are the issues still on Brian's/Sony's list before "official" 2.0 rollout.

- get automatic updates of configurations, feeds, and supplemental
code working (when you change the config with the edition builder,
clients should update). Ditto for feeds, cues, etc.
- bring libapp builder into shape so that LibX core feeds can be
reliably maintained (then we'll open the libapp builder to the public
so anybody can add/maintain feeds)
- design and test and update process for 1.5 -> 2.0 that automatically
selects editions
- debug/fix all feed functionality (autolinking, site-specific
functionality, coins, etc. etc.)

 - Godmar