[LibX] some implementation notes

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:20:30 PDT 2011

To add to this, the new semantics for sort is described here:
http://libx.org:8080/editionbuilder/src/docs/edition.catalogs.millenium.sort.html
Simply leaving 'sort' empty now will not append anything.
Note that this fix is in LibX 1.5 right now only, we'll add it to 2.0 as we
further develop it.

More notes:

There's a known problem with autolinking in FF 4.0 in LibX 1.5 which we're
working on. Brian recently sent out an email that our LibX 2.0 prototype now
works in FF 4.0.

xISBN when a res_id is given has been updated to use liblookup2. This may
require communication with OCLC on your part or changing your res_id.

We had a temporary problem with the edition builder where if you open a
revision with diacritics the diacritics were wiped out and replaced with ?.
You would be affected by this only if you opened your revision (with
diacritics) in the last few days. If so, you'll have to reenter the
diacritics.

Lastly, Sony updated the Primo support - better autodetection and
implementation. If you have a Primo and were waiting to set it up, now's the
time to try again.

 - Godmar