[LibX] LibX and JournalTocs: One of the Most Useful Freebies on the Web Keeps Getting Better

Maseles, Judy S. MaselesJ at missouri.edu
Thu Sep 16 08:17:31 PDT 2010

One of our librarians asked if OpenURL support could be provided for JournalTocs so that the LibX application would post our OpenURL buttons for linking to our journal collection.  How does something like this happen?

JournalTocs <http://www.journaltocs.hw.ac.uk/>  provides FREE access to new tables of content from 14,228 journals (as of today) collected from 607 top publishers (as of today) that you can access and have delivered to you, users, friends, via RSS as soon as they hit the database. You can also save the tables of content to your folder an access them on the web.

Judy Maseles
University of Missouri