[LibX] LibX and VuFind advanced search

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:17:00 PDT 2010

Bookmarklets are pretty powerful, but the second option we have is to
support VuFind as a fully fledged catalog.

So far, though, the UI supports only the choices of one or more fields +
their types.

I tend to agree with the sentiment that we're aiming to support common
searches and the occasional advanced search. That said, with the new
interface in 2.0, we're less restricted and more flexible in adding new
features (since it's just a jQuery HTML page, really). So from that
perspective we're open in principle.

 - Godmar

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Tim Knight/osgoode <TKnight at osgoode.yorku.ca