[LibX] Chrome

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:43:08 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Andrew Schwarz <aschwarz at lsu.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know when/if libx will release a version for Chrome?

I assume you're talking about a 'release,' as opposed to a prototype.
We've had a prototype out since July, see
http://libx.org/releases/gc/libx2-latest.crx
It's not officially "released", and we don't encourage offering it to users,
but for personal use it may be fine. Please try it.

We will officially release LibX for Chrome along with LibX 2.0. We'll do
that as soon as our Libapp framework is in sustainable state. We're making
great progress in that direction. Annette released demoed a prototype at
LITA 2010 based on the implementation work of Brian and Sony.