[LibX] Is anyone maintaining LibX cues?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:23:28 PST 2010

Well, good point. It seems that the absence of these cues is not
strongly noted by many (though some of the non-working cues have been
pointed out before, I just haven't had time to fix them.)

You're welcome to contribute fixes - simply edit the downloaded files
in the profile's libx directory until they work; we'll be happy to
push the updates for everyone.

Going forward, my thinking is that for these services to become truly
"must-haves" - services people can't live without - we need to improve
them so their presence is missed - probably by including truly useful
information (holdings, alternative suggestions, etc. etc.)  Once
Virginia Tech gets its Summon service up and running, we'll hope to
prototype services of that kind.

 - Godmar