[LibX] Help with identifying LibX version when deploying to multiple computers through MS SMS

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:54:46 PDT 2010

The version numbers you find in LibXIE.dll are the build numbers (from when
we last rebuilt LibX IE).

They are unrelated to the LibX edition/revision numbers, which are found in
the bundled config.xml file.

With IE's market share rapidly declining in favor of Firefox and Chrome, you
may wish to discuss if your IT department should continue to support this
piece of legacy software.

 - Godmar