[LibX] Help with identifying LibX version when deploying to multiple computers through MS SMS

Bohyun Kim bohyun.kim.ois at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:14:53 PDT 2010

Hello,

Does anyone have experience in deploying LibX plug-in for IE through
Microsoft SMS to Windows XP computers? Our IT department has done this
for student tablet laptops and now is having a problem with deploying
the "updated" version of our LibX toolbar.

Also is there a file unique to each updated LibX version that records
the correct version number? Our IT reports that the version number
shown in LibXIE.dll file does not match the version number seen inside
I see inside the IE browser and wants to see if there is a way to
check by a certain file the version currently installed on each
computer's Internet Explorer.

Thanks in advance!
Bohyun

---
Bohyun Kim, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Digital Access Librarian
Florida International University Medical Library
bohyun.kim at fiu.edu
305. 348. 1471