[LibX] Firefox libX and Gmail problem

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue May 25 08:32:26 PDT 2010

I was able to reproduce and (hopefully) fix this.

Update your cues or wait 24 hours to pick up the fix. You may need to open a
new window (or better yet, close the entire browser).

The problem was a 2 second interval timer that run some expensive jQuery
selectors on the large-volume DOMs of all google.com sites.

 - Godmar