[LibX] Firefox libX and Gmail problem

Claudia Scott cscott at westmont.edu
Mon May 24 12:34:49 PDT 2010

I too have been having that problem. It started last week. I even ran defrag
but it didn't help. Finally. I also just capitulated and switched to IE for
my email. It's nice to know what was happening. I'm just going to uninstall
for now.
-Claudia Scott

Claudia Scott
Associate Director, Library and Information  Services
Westmont College
 955 La Paz Road
 Santa Barbara, California 93108
  805-565-6176